This is the London Turbopass
The London Turbopass is a City Pass for the British capital. Compared to other London Passes, the Turbopass includes fewer attractions. Nevertheless, the pass is interesting for some travellers.
Some of the benefits of the London Turbopass:
- Hop-on/hop-off bus (24 hours)
- Boat trip on the Thames (24-hour ticket)
- Guided Harry Potter tour
- Entry into Madame Tussauds & London Dungeon
- Admission to Tower of London, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace
- London Zoo
- Optional: London Eye for an attractive price
Flexible validity: Choose how long you want your London City Pass to be valid for when you buy it. The product is offered with a duration of one to seven days. These are consecutive calendar days. From our point of view, the Turbopass is most worthwhile for three or four days.
Digital tickets: After purchase, you will receive many tickets by email. You can conveniently save the tickets on your phone or print them out. For some attractions you have to reserve your ticket in an online booking portal. You then save the tickets on your mobile phone.
Purchase price for persons aged 16 and over:
- 129,90 € (1 day)
- 159,90 € (2 days)
- 179,90 € (3 days)
- 199,90 € (4 days)
- 229,90 € (5 days)
- 249,90 € (6 days)
- 279,90 € (7 days)
The longer the Turbopass is valid, the less you have to pay per day of use.
London Turbopass: Attractions
The Turbopass covers some interesting attractions. You can use the following services with the Turbopass without having to buy additional tickets:
|Price without City Pass
|Tower of London
|London Eye (optional for £25)
|Hampton Court Palace
|£26.30 - £29.00
|Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace
|Royal Mews at Buckingham Palace
|£31.00 - £33.00
|Up at the O2
|£35.00 – £40.00
|SEA LIFE London
|Hop-on/hop-off bus with Big Bus (24 hours)
|Boat trip on the Thames (24 hours)
|Guided changing of the guard tour
|Guided Harry Potter Tour
You can use the buses from the company Big Bus for 24 hours. The buses run on two routes across London and are very popular with visitors.
For the boat trip on the Thames, you will also receive a ticket valid for 24 hours. You can travel between Westminster Pier and Greenwich Pier.
If you are interested in several of these benefits, London Turbopass may be worth your while.
Reservations with the Turbopass
Please note that you need to book an appointment for some services.
Top sights: For the Tower of London, Kensington Palace, Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, Hampton Court Palace and other attractions, you can book your ticket in an online booking portal after purchasing the Turbopass. Please read all the information you receive after purchasing the Turbopass.
What we like about the Turbopass
There are a few arguments in favour of the London Turbopass:
- Although the selection of attractions is comparatively small, it is attractive. The Turbopass contains a balanced mix of sights and tourist activities.
- If you are interested in several services of the Turbopass, you will save some money with the pass.
- The validity of the pass is flexible. Opt for a duration of one to seven days.
- Conveniently download all tickets to your phone.
What we don't like about the Turbopass
However, there are also some arguments against the turbo pass:
- The number of services is comparatively small. Other London Passes include more attractions: the London Pass and the London Explorer Pass.
- Some top attractions are missing: for example Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, The Shard and the football stadiums in London.
- The Turbopass is more expensive than the comparable London Pass.
- The Turbopass is most worthwhile for three to four days. The other variants are less worthwhile.
- Unfortunately, the Turbopass does not grant preferential admission. You will have to queue at the box office for many attractions.
Our assessment: Is the Turbopass worth it?
From our point of view, the Turbopass can be worthwhile for some travellers. You should use many of the expensive services: Tower of London, Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, hop-on hop-off bus, boat trip, Kensington Palace or London Zoo.
The Turbopass with a validity of three or four days is most worthwhile. During this time, it is easy to use many services and save money.
However, there are a few things you should consider: Some major attractions are not covered by the Turbopass. You must reserve your tickets online before visiting.
We think the Turbopass is worth the money. Savings are possible if you use a lot of expensive services.
London Turbopass FAQ
Finally, we answer the most frequently asked questions about the London Turbopass.
Where can I buy the London Turbopass?
You can only buy the London Turbopass on the official website: Turbopass.com.
How does the Turbopass work?
Buy the London Turbopass online and then download all the tickets to your phone. As soon as you visit the first attraction, your pass will be activated. After that, the London Pass is valid for one to seven days.
During this time you can use all services free of charge.
Can I use public transport?
No, public transport is not included in the Turbopass.
Can I cancel the purchase free of charge?
Yes, you can cancel your Turbopass up to one day before your trip. You will be charged a fee of €30 per pass.
How do I reach the customer service?
The best way to contact Turbopass customer service is via the Contact form.